Our 2018 spring fundraiser will focus on continuing to improve and maintain our playground, technology and facility. We will schedule these projects as the money becomes available. Please plan now to be involved in a significant way. We have been working hard to make it easier for you! Based on the success of previous year’s “choice” fundraisers, we are letting you choose again. You can choose from three options below. Financial information is included to help you make your decision. Chocolate price has increased significantly, so selling requirements for prize levels are higher if you choose candy. Please return the bottom portion of this form to indicate your choice. If you do not communicate your selling choice by Monday, February 16th, your child(ren) will be given Panther Power Cards to sell.
- Discount card that sells for $10 (similar to last year’s)
- Student is asked to sell 5 cards, encouraged to sell more
- We must purchase 1000 cards, so the more sold, the better
- Individual prize levels: 5 sold/10 sold/15 sold
- Box of 52 asst. Hershey brand bars that sell for $1 each
- Student is asked to sell 2 boxes, encouraged to sell more
- Once opened, student must sell entire box and return $52
- We will only purchase enough boxes to fill requests
- Individual prize levels: 2 boxes sold/4 boxes sold/6 boxes sold
- A donation of $100 will allow your child(ren) to “opt out” of participating in the spring fundraiser
- Your child(ren) will automatically qualify for the highest level of individual prizes, with the exception of “top seller” awards.
- You will still be helping us reach our goal in a BIG way!